1. Lift a forward part of the car and fix on support.
2. Disconnect a returnable hose from a tank.
3. Connect an additional hose to a returnable hose and merge liquid in suitable capacity.
4. Disconnect a high-voltage wire from the ignition coil. Periodically include a starter and thus several times turn a steering wheel from an emphasis against the stop to merge all liquid from a hydraulic drive of the amplifier of a steering.
5. Connect to a tank a returnable hose and fill in in a tank the recommended liquid.
6. Pump over a hydraulic drive of the amplifier of a steering.
- Liquid type for the amplifier of a steering: PSF–3
- Liquid volume: 1,0 l