1. Before valve connection to the container, turn the handle against the stop counter-clockwise.
2. Turn the handle counter-clockwise while it does not reach the highest situation.
3. Connect the central hose with the ventilny union. Turn the handle against the stop clockwise.
4. Rotate the handle clockwise to punch an opening in a tight cover in the top part of a cylinder.
5. Turn the handle against the stop counter-clockwise to fill the central hose with air. Do not open valves of high and low pressure.
6. Weaken the nuts of the central hose connected to the union of a manometer.
7. Let the air out within several seconds and tighten a nut.