1. Warm up the engine to normal working temperature and switch off it.
2. Stop the engine.
3. Uncover (on a cover of a head of cylinders) and turn out a drain stopper (on the oil pallet). Merge engine oil.
4. Screw a stopper oil plum.
Inhaling moment: 35–45 N • m
5. Fill in in the engine necessary amount of demanded engine oil.
Volume of engine oil:
- Filling of the dry engine: 4,3 l
- Oil replacement:
- Without replacement of the oil filter: 3,7 l
- With replacement of the oil filter: 4,0 l
Do not pour oil as it will lead to foaming of oil and pressure reduction in greasing system.
6. Establish a cover on a maslonalivny mouth.
7. Start the engine and check absence of leakages of oil.
8. To stop the engine and check level of engine oil and, if necessary, finish it to norm.