1. Check an internal part of the case of the cylinder on lack of a rust, dot corrosion or development. Clear the dismantled details in solvent and blow all details and channels the compressed air.
2. Check a piston cuff on lack of wear.
3. Check the piston on lack of a rust, dot corrosion or development.
4. Check a tube of a hydraulic drive of coupling on absence of damages.
5. Measure internal diameter of the main cylinder of coupling and external diameter of the piston.
Measurement of internal diameter of the main cylinder of coupling carry out in three sections (in the basis, the center and top) in two perpendicular directions.
6. If the gap between the piston and the cylinder exceeds admissible value, replace the main cylinder and / or the piston assembled.
Gap: 0,15 mm